- Brooklands Museum
- Brooklands is unique. The world’s first purpose-built motor racing circuit, constructed at Weybridge, Surrey in 1907, was more than a great sporting arena. Brooklands was the birthplace of British motorsport and aviation, home of Concorde and the site of many engineering and technological achievements throughout eight decades of the 20th century.
- Dunsfold Land Rover Collection
- Probably the largest private collection of Land Rovers in the world.
- Welcome to Haynes International Motor Museum | Haynes International Motor Museum
- The UK's largest exhibition of the greatest cars from around the world with over 400 amazing cars and bikes from nostalgic classics of the 50s and 60s glorious Bentleys and Rolls Royces to exciting super cars like the Jaguar XJ220.
- London Bus Museum - Cobham Hall - Brooklands
- London Bus Museum is much, much more than simply a display of old buses for enthusiasts; its aim is to present the unique engineering heritage of the collection in its historical, social, technological and educational background.
To add a link to your motoring club, your favourite museum, or indeed anything else motoring or
motor sport related, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org telling
us all about it!